Thursday, June 13, 2024

Kerala girl dies of brain-gnawing amoeba


Thiruvananthapuram : A 5-year-old girl from Munniyur in Malappuram district in Kerala has died due to brain-gnawing amoeba. The amoeba entered the girl's body through contaminated water. On May 1, she had bathed in the lake. On May 10, she started suffering from headache and vomiting. Later she was admitted to a government hospital in Kozhikode. She was treated for a week, but to no avail.

Related Articles

Stay Connected

0FansLike
0FollowersFollow
0SubscribersSubscribe
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles